Procuring the Chassis
- Samson Motor will suggest the best suited chassis options available in the market as per the requirement.
- The customer may contact the chassis dealer directly or Samson Motor will assign a chassis dealer upon request.
- Customer will have to make payment directly to the chassis dealer based on the Proforma Invoice of the chassis which will be provided by the dealer.
- After receipt of the information that the payment of the chassis has been made by the customer, Samson Motor will get in touch with the chassis dealer to get the chassis delivery in time.
- Once The Chassis Is Ready With The Dealer, The Dealer Will Provide The Chassis No. & Engine No. To The Customer To Buy The Insurance Of The Chassis.
- Insurance Is Done By Clubbing The Chassis Price And Body Price.
- The Insurance Copy Will Be Sent To The Dealer By Mail In Order To Make The Temporary Registration Of The Chassis.
- Temporary Registration Is Normally Valid For One Month Only & This Temporary Registration Allows Only Movement Of The Chassis Alone Or With The Fabricated Body On The Roads Without Passengers.
Following documents will be provided by the dealer:
- Gate Pass (To Get The Chassis From The Dealer’s Stock Yard)
- Tax Invoice
- Form 21
- Temporary Registration No. Certificate
- The Original Documents Of The Chassis Will Be Delivered To You By The Chassis Dealer Or Samson Motor Can Collect It On Customer’s Behalf From The Dealer’s Office Or At The Time Of Delivery Of Chassis To Our Workshop.
- Once The Temporary Registration Is Ready The Dealer Will Inform To Collect The Chassis Which Can Be Collected By The Customer Or In Case The Customer Is Unable To Arrange For Transportation, SAMSON MOTOR Will Introduce The Customer To A Transportation Agency Who Will Do The Transportation For Which The Customer Has To Pay Directly To The Transportation Agency.
- Once The Chassis Is Received By Samson Motor At Our Workshop, The Chassis Will Be Thoroughly Inspected To Fill Our Inventory Form With The Regular Check List And If Any Part/Equipment Is Found Missing Or Damaged, Samson Motor Will Note It In The Inventory Form And The Same Will Be Informed To The Customer.
- If In Case Any Part/Equipment Found Missing, The Same Can Be Claimed By The Customer From The Chassis Dealer Or New Part/Equipment Can Be Procured.
- In Case Any Part/Equipment Is Found Damage, Accordingly Insurance Will Be Claimed By Samson Motor On Customers Behalf And Also The Same Will Be Inform To The Customer.
- Samson Motor Will Start The Fabrication Work As Per Specification Approved By The Customer.
- The Extra Accessories Which Are To Be Installed & Secured In The Vehicle For Eg. Generator, AC, Inverter, Dental Chair Etc. Will Be Procured By The Customer & Get Them Delivered To SAMSON MOTOR Or SAMSON MOTOR Will Procure The Required Accessories On Customers’ Behalf To Be Delivered At Our Workshop Where Customer Will Pay Directly To Respective Vendor/S.
- If During The Course Of Fabrication Of The Vehicle Temporary Registration Has Expired Then It Will Be Renewed At Customers Cost Where “Body Fabrication Letter For Temporary Registration Extension” Will Be Provided BY SAMSON MOTOR
Final Vehicle Delivery
- Once The Vehicle Is Fabricated, The Customer Will Have To Collect The Ready Vehicle From Our Workshop Or SAMSON MOTOR Will Introduce The Customer To A Transportation Agency Who Will Do The Transportation For Which The Customer Has To Pay Directly To The Transportation Agency.
- The Ready Vehicle Has To Be Taken To Make The Permanent RTO Registration Along With The Original Documents Given By The Chassis Dealer.
The documents that will be provided by Samson Motor:
- Body Fabrication Letter For Temporary Registration Extension If Required
- Tax Invoice For Vehicle Body Fabrication
- Vehicle Body Layout
- Copy Of ARAI Certificate Of Accreditation For Bus Body Building
- RTO Trade Certificate In Form 17
- Form 22A
- Chassis Print
- Other Documents That Will Be Provided By Samson Motor : Original Invoices, Bills, Warranty/Guarantee Cards Or Any Other Document If Received With The Optional Accessories As And When Received From The Vendor.